We can provide:
- Assessment and report detailing how a person communicates and/or reads/writes
- Strategies to people, families, employers on how to best communicate and present information
- Strategies on skill development in the area of communication, literacy and behaviour
- Workplace recommendations on supporting any behaviours of concern or challenging behaviours
- AAC Adaptions – engineering the workplace environment
Our consultants can provide workplace assessments and training to employment agencies, non-government disability service providers, education settings and community workplaces. Often the biggest barrier our clients encounter in finding employment within the community is lack of preparation in working with their communication and behaviour needs. Our consultants specialise in providing assessment and consultation on assessing communication and providing recommendations around workplace changes that can better support a person with a disability.