Our Behaviour and Communication (BAC) training provides carers and support workers the opportunity to develop their skills in assessing communication levels, understanding what strategies will work best with the people they support and how positive behaviour strategies can be effectively implemented.
We offer 2 or 3 day training addressing the following objectives:
- What is behaviour and communication
- Different levels of communication
- Using the Triple CCC and interaction manual
- Planning communication strategies for clients
- Key Word Signing (3 day only)
- Creating the resources (3 day only)